We believe that each child is a unique individual created by God. We recognize and work to enhance each child’s mental, emotional, social, physical and spiritual needs. We encourage feelings of self worth and individuality. This empowers children to find their identity, purpose and strength as they search for and find their God given gifts and live their lives for Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
- A clean facility
- Safe environment
- Friendly, caring staff
- CPR/First Aid certified staff
- Christian atmosphere, daily Jesus Time
- Food program breakfast, lunch, and snack
- Outdoor activities / field trips
- Children’s programs
- Parent educational programs
- Parent / teacher conferences
- Preschool begins at 8:00 and ends at 12:00.
- We have a 3/4 year old class with two teachers and limit enrollment to 20 children.
- Pre-K classes have a 1 to 10 adult/student ratio.
- The children learn about God on a daily basis as His Word is a central part of our daily curriculum.
- We incorporate a part of Project Construct in our curriculum, along with Conscious Discipline.
- The preschool also receives monthly visits from Educare and attends in-service programs.
- Preschool staff schedule one parent/teacher conferences each year to discuss your child’s development.
- We have an open house in the fall.
- Lunch is included in the tuition fee. We serve a family-style meal; children learn readiness skills for lunch time to prepare them for kindergarten.
- In-center programs include: Republic Library, Mad Science, Discovery Center, and Nathanael Greene Park.
- Field trips include an outing at Rutledge-Wilson Farms
- Lunch is followed by a rest time.
- During the summer, morning preschool is replaced with morning circle time and music along with other structured activities.
- Some special activities are also provided.